Benefits and Requirements
Here you will find a short summary of your Benefits and Requirements as an PCGS PhD Student.
- Have a comprehensive supervision (PAC)
- Extend your skills by lectures and soft skill courses
- Apply for money to visit research schools
- Join the PCGS Days to get in touch with the other PhD students and learn about their work (costs covered by the PCGS)
- Obtain the PCGS Certificate as an additional qualification
- Get your dissertation printed including ISBN
- Achieve 12 credit points
- Attend the basic part of the lecture "Atmospheric Chemistry"
- Attend at least one research school
- Arrange three PAC Meetings (in time)
- Submit two PAC Reports (in time)