To book an apartment, please use the reservation form and send it by e-mail to Guesthouse Admin .
You will receive a booking confirmation with information of the duration of stay and the expected rent.
The reservation is binding. Please inform guesthouse administration about changes or cancellations as soon as possible, but at least 7 days in advance.
Should you wish to move out earlier than expected, please also inform us at least 7 days in advance!
Please send all information/communication by e-mail to Guesthouse Admin
Information on data processing pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR
1) Responsible in the legal sense is the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Wissenschaften e.V. (MPG), Hofgartenstraße 8, D-80539 Munich, Germany, Phone: +49 89 2108-0.
2) The Data Protection Officer of those responsible is Heidi Schuster, Hofgartenstraße 8, D-80539 Munich, Germany, telephone: +49 89 2108-1554, e-mail: email@example.com
3) The MPG collects the data of their guests for the management of the guesthouse (e.g. general administration, bookings, invoices).
4) The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6, para. 1, lit. a GDPR.
5) Recipients of the data are:
- employees in guesthouse administration
- reception of MPI for Chemistry (gender, first and last name)
- reception of MPI for Polymer Research (gender, first and last name)
- caretaker of the housing complex (gender, first and last name)
- finance department of MPI for Chemistry (gender, first and last name)
6) The data will be stored for one year after move-out of the guesthouse. Invoices have to be kept for 10 years by the Accounting Department.
7) The data is needed to ensure a proper guesthouse management. Without the provision of the data, bookings for the guesthouse are not possible.
8) You have the right to obtain information on the data stored about you by MPG, the right to demand correction in the event of incorrect data or deletion in the event of unauthorised data storage, and the right to data transfer. You also have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority. For the MPG, this is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, Postfach 606, 91511 Ansbach.