The following research associates are in particularly close cooperation and regular exchange with the MPIC Multiphase Chemistry Department.
- Christoph Cremer, Institute for Molecular Biology, IMB, Mainz
- Drew Gentner, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
- Sachin S. Gunthe, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India
- J. Alex Huffman, University of Denver, Colorado, USA
- Eugene Mikhailov, St. Petersburg State University, Russia
- Mira Pöhlker, University of Leipzig, Germany
- Manabu Shiraiwa, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Bettina Weber, Institute of Biology, Graz, Austria
Individual scientists and research groups of the department collaborate also with numerous other scientific partners around the world as reflected by many joint studies and publications. As a listing of all collaborations would be difficult to maintain, however, the above short list is limited to particularly close cooperation involving multiple scientists and groups of the department.